What Documents are required for getting Home Loan?
Taking a Home Loan can be a tedious process. There is lot of documentation required in applying for a home loan. At Wealth baba we ensure that your loan application contains all the necessary documents for the bank to sanction the loan. Please find below the list of documents required for making a Home Loan application.
Documents required for home loan for salaried person
- Last 6 months Salary Slips.
- Last 6 months Bank statements, where salary is credited & saving account bank statement.
- Latest year Form 16 & latest Salary increment letter.
- Passport size photo (For both Applicant & Co applicant)
- Own Contribution Proof towards the property.
- List of Investment Details like FD/NSC/PPF/LIC/MF/KVP/ PF statement/Demat account statement
- In case any loan closed in the last 6 months than loan closure letter.
- Photo Id Proof & Address Proof of applicant & co-applicant.
- Cheque for processing fees in favor of “Financial Institution” for doing the following – Legal, Technical, Valuation, Documentation, CIBIL, Address proof verification
- In case of buying Resale property (Property Agreement copy With Chain Agreement With, CC copy, flat floor plan & share certificate)
Documents required for home loan for self employed person
- Passport size Photos
- Photo ID Proof & Residence proof & Office Proof
- Latest 3 years Income Tax Return, Computation of Income, Balance sheet, P&L A/c statement, Audit report (If applicable), Advance tax challan – duly attested by CA (All the documents certified copy required)
- From No 26 AS for last 4 years
- Updated Bank statement for 12 Months of current and savings account. (All Operated A/C)
- Processing fees cheque – in favor of ‘Financial Institution.
- Repayment track record or statement of account if borrower has any other loan.
- Degree Certificate.
- Other Investment proof (if any, F.D., LIC, Mutual fund, Shares or any other investment copy)
- Property related documents like Agreement copy, Chain of Agreements in case of resale flat, CC copy, Flat Floor Plan, Share Certificate
Needless to say, this is not an exhaustive list and lending institution can ask for more documents. Wealth Baba services are completely free of cost and the borrower does not have to pay anything extra to us or the lending institution for availing our services. On the contrary we work from the borrower’s side and ensure that you get the best deal possible.
Let us fulfil your dream of buying a house.
Leave a Reply