The company announced that it is going to invest Rs ₹1.54 lakh crore to set up the Semiconductor plant 

It is India's first-ever semiconductor chip plant which is going to be made in Gujarat

The Indian semiconductor market is supposed to develop at a CAGR of almost 19% to reach $64 billion in 2026

For this New plant Vedanta will join with Taiwanese multinational electronics contract manufacturer Foxconn

Vedanta will be holding 60% share in company whereas Foxconn will have remaining 40%

The New Semiconductor plant will bring a lot of job opportunities and will help to reduce Unemployment 


Follow us on

Wealth Baba


White Dotted Arrow